lunes, 17 de agosto de 2009

Dying For Adore You

In the middle of your glory, you have thousands of beautiful angels adoring you... but you want your little children to adore you with all our hearts.
You want me to live the life you have gifted me.
You want me to smile every time you show me how awesome you are.
You want me to love you with all my heart
I will sing out loud with all my voice, i will hurt my troth till it starts bleeding, and it will hurt, but the pain does not matter, because i will get hurt adoring you, and i know you do not want me to get hurt, but it is okay for me because you already suffered and died for me.
Huger things are waiting for me.
My soul is burning on desire just feeling your glorious fire.
I want to live this life without inhibitions, letting your power flow trough me, fulling everything around me.
How beautiful you are, and i know my promised land is something i have never imagined
You are always surprising me, i do not want to cut off your joy, fire and blessings on my life

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio