sábado, 1 de agosto de 2009

Your Love

You died for me
And Your love for me is especial and unique
When i woke up in the morning knowing that you have talked to me during the night, all that is around me, feels like been on haven.
There is nothing better than You and Your amazing, huge, and wonderful love.
I wish i could spend more time with You, just You and me, but i guess the night is no longer enough for me.
I love been, Talk and laugh with You in the middle of my darkness room. This make it more intimate for us and makes me feel more close from You,more than i already am (at least for me it makes)
What can i said? i love how much You love me, and of course i love You.
And i also know You love me so much more than i can ever imagine

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio